ON THIS WIKI
All four pieces of the Ironwood Armor set.
|Source Mod||Twilight Forest|
|Type||Item, Armor Set|
Ironwood Armor is an armor set added by the Twilight Forest mod that is crafted out of Ironwood Ingots. Each piece of the armor set has its own innate enchantment that it receives when it is crafted or spawned in with NEI, as opposed to Naga Scale Armor which only receives innate enchantments when crafted and not when spawned in. Ironwood Armor takes a total of 12 each of Liveroots, Iron Ingots and Gold Nuggets to craft, as this ratio will produce 12 units of Raw Ironwood Materials and 24 Ironwood Ingots.
- Ironwood Helm: receives Aqua Affinity I, allows for underwater mining at the same speed as mining above water.
- Ironwood Plate: receives Protection I, reduces all incoming damage.
- Ironwood Legs: also receives Protection I.
- Ironwood Boots: receives Feather Falling I, reduces fall damage.
Durability and Armor Levels
- Ironwood Helm: 220 durability points
- Ironwood Plate: 320 durability points
- Ironwood Legs: 300 durability points
- Ironwood Boots: 260 durability points
Ironwood Armor provides 1 unit more armor than a suit of Iron Armor (Iron provides 15 units or 7.5 bars whereas Ironwood provides 16 units or 8 bars) but 4 units less armor than a suit of Fiery Armor and 80% as durable as a suit of Fiery Armor. However, it is 1/3 more durable than a set of Iron Armor. Ironwood is of exactly the same quality as Steeleaf Armor, although Steeleaf has higher enchants, which means that it will protect better for a shorter period of time.