ON THIS WIKI
ON THIS WIKI
|This article is a stub. You can help the wiki by expanding it.|
Each Ars Magica 2 spell must have at least one Shape.
- Area of Effect -- Must be placed last. This Shape effects an area around the place the spell is cast. Nothing will happen if a spell with this Shape is cast in Diminished mode.
- Beam -- Upgrades the effect and mana cost of Channel.
- Binding -- Creates a tool that uses mana instead of durability.
- May not be implemented in certain versions of this mod.
- Chain -- Allows the spell to jump to 4 additional targets around the casting point.
- Channel -- Allows the spell to be cast continuously.
- Contingency -- Activates when one of the five items below happens to the player.
- Death -- Activates just before death.
- Fall -- Activates just before impact.
- Fire -- Activates when the player is lit on fire.
- Health -- Activates when the player heals.
- Hit -- Activates when the player is hit.
- Projectile -- Casts the spell once in front of the player. The spell activates on contact with a block or a mob.
- Rune -- Activates on the ground near the casting point and can be triggered only once.
- Self -- Casts the spell on the player.
- Touch -- Casts the spell on a block or mob that the player can touch
- Zone -- Must be placed first. Activates on the ground near the casting point and effects anything within a radius for a time.
- Area of Effect -- Moonstone, Air Essence, 1000 Neutral, Light or Dark Essence TNT
- Beam -- Standard Focus, 2 × Blue Topaz, Aum, Purified Vinteum Dust, 500 Neutral Essence
- Binding --
- Chain -- Iron Ingot, Tripwire Hook, String, Sunstone, Lead
- Channel -- Tarma Root, Arcane Ash, Arcane Essence
- Contingency: Death --
- Contingency: Fall --
- Contingency: Fire --
- Contingency: Health --
- Contingency: Hit --
- Projectile -- Vinteum Dust, Snowball, Arrow
- Rune --
- Self -- Aum, Lesser Focus, Vinteum Dust
- Touch -- Feather, Raw Fish, Clay, Vinteum Dust
- Zone -- Tarma Root, Moonstone, Diamond, Sunstone