ON THIS WIKI
|This article is a stub. You can help the wiki by expanding it.|
|This article is in need of a clean-up. You can help the wiki by cleaning up the article.|
|Minecraft Version||1.6.4 - 1.7.10|
|Root Mod||Minecraft Forge|
|Modpacks|| Blood N' Bones|
Feed The Beast Horizons
Feed The Beast Monster
Magic World 2
Test Pack Please Ignore
Magical Crops is a mod that adds several different crops, blocks, and items to Minecraft. The crops can be used for food or for growing special essence that can be turned into items and precious metals. The terrain generation in Magical Crops is Essence Ore, which after being mined drops Essence Dust. Essence Dust can also be farmed by planting Essence Seeds and waiting until the plant is mature. Most food seeds can be found the same way vanilla seeds can be found, by breaking tall grass and shrubs.
Fruit and Veggies
Each crop is grown from its respective seed and drops 1-2 seeds along with one of the food item that restores 1.5 hunger and may be crafted into juice by combining them with a glass bottle and a squeezer. Juice will restore 3 hunger. Any of these crops can be used to craft Magical Food. Eating it will restore 3 hunger and give the potion effect "Health Regeneration III" for 2 seconds, restoring 5 hit points. It is crafted by surrounding 1 Nature Essence with 8 of any of the following crops. This recipe gives you 4 pieces of Magical Food.
Magical Crops are grown from Magical Seeds obtained from 1 Essence Seed, 4 Essence Dust and an Infusion Stone. Magical Seeds are planted to grow the relevant Magical Crop that will yield 1 Essence Dust, 1 Essence Seed and a random chance of a second seed, a Weak Essence or a Nature Essence. The Essence Dust may be crafted into its corresponding item. For instance, 8 Coal Essence will yield 12 Coal. Some main essences will also be able to dye certain items like Glowstone by combining it in a crafting grid. Some essences like the Nether Essence and a dye essence will create a large spectrum of items. A dye essence for example will create every single dye except for Lapis Lazuli. Magic crops are fully mature when they have a small sphere of the colour that correlates to the essence you put in them (ie. A coal crop will be mature when a black sphere is formed on top.) Magic crops also have enchantment particle effects.
Magic Crops are:
- Coal Crop
- Dye Crop
- Redstone Crop
- Glowstone Crop
- Diamond Crop
- Emerald Crop
- Blaze Crop
- Ender Crop
- Gold Crop
- Iron Crop
- Lapis Lazuli Crop
- Nether Crop
- Obsidian Crop
- Experience Crop
- Tin Crop
- Silver Crop
- Lead Crop
- Certus Quartz Crop
- Sapphire Crop
- Ruby Crop
- Peridot Crop
- Aluminium Crop
- Rubber Crop
- Sulfur Crop
- Iridium Crop
- Manganese Crop
- Ardite Crop
- Cobalt Crop
- Ferrous Crop
- Platinum Crop
- Infused Shard Crop
- Uranium Crop
- Oil Crop
- Force Crop
- Dark Iron Crop
- Magnesium Crop
- Osmium Crop
- Blue Topaz Crop
- Chimerite Crop
- Moonstone Crop
- Sunstone Crop
- Vinteum Crop
All other crops are similar to magical crops.
- Cow Crop is grown to produce Leather, Raw Beef, and Bottles o' Enchanting
- Creeper Crop is grown to produce Gunpowder, Creeper heads, Bottles o' Enchanting, and music discs
- Magma Crop is grown to produce Magma Cream and Bottles o' Enchanting
- Skeleton Crop is grown to produce Bones, Bows, Skeleton Heads, Bottles o' Enchanting, and music discs
- Slime Crop is grown to produce slimeballs and Bottles o' Enchanting
- Spider Crop is grown to produce string, spider eyes, and Bottles o' Enchanting
- Ghast Crop is grown to produce Ghast Tears and Bottles o' Enchanting
- Wither Skeleton Crop is grown to produce wither skeleton skulls and Bottles o' Enchanting
Version 1.7.2 and prior
- Essence Sword - Lightbringer (places a torch when 'Shift+Right-clicking'), Infused, Unbreakable and deals 9 damage.
- Essence Hoe - Infused, Unbreakable and can till a 3x3 area when 'Shift+Clicking'.
- Essence Pickaxe - Infused, Unbreakable and cannot mine obsidian.
- Essence Shovel - Infused, Unbreakable.
- Essence Hatchet - Infused, Unbreakable.
- Each Level of items is slightly faster or deals more damage than the last.
- Item are repaired in anvil with corresponding essence.
- Accio: (1900 durability)
- Accio Pickaxe: Gives two extra essence from ores.
- Accio Sword: Deals 8 damage.
- Accio axe: Just faster with more durability.
- Accio shovel: Just faster with more durability.
- Accio Hoe: Gives one extra essence from minico crops.
- Crucio: (2400 durability)
- Crucio Pickaxe: Gives four extra essence from ores.
- Crucio Sword: Deals 10 dammage.
- Crucio axe: Just faster with more durability.
- Crucio shovel: Just faster with more durability.
- Crucio Hoe: Gives two extra essence from minico crops.
- Imperio Pickaxe: Gives 8 extra essence from ores.
- Imperio Sword: Deals 12 dammage.
- Imperio Axe: Just faster with more durability.
- Imperio Shovel: Just faster with more durability.
- Imperio Hoe: Gives four extra essence from minico crops.
- Zivicio: (unbreakable)
- Zivicio Pickaxe: Gives 16 extra essence from ores.
- Zivicio Sword: Deals 14 dammage.
- Zivicio axe: Just faster with more durability.
- Zivicio shovel: Just faster with more durability.
- Zivicio Hoe: Gives 8 extra essence from minico crops.
- Some of the Essence Crops will only be available with the corresponding mod installed.
- Bonemeal only works on the basic food crops. However Magic Fertilizer will cause crops to grow instantly and a Sigil of the Green Grove from Blood Magic or a Watering Can from Extra Utilities can speed up the growth.