ON THIS WIKI
|Source Mod||Power Converters|
The Energy Bridge is the main component of the Power Converters mod. It requires both a consumer and a producer to function. A consumer is a machine that takes input in the form of either MJ, EU, Factorization, Steam, or Universal Electricity. Source A producer outputs energy in one of the aforementioned forms. For example, if you have a BC Consumer connected to one side of the Energy Bridge, and a IC2 MV Producer connected to another side, any MJ energy input will be converted to Medium Voltage EU by the Energy Bridge and output through the producer. Blutricity is not directly supported. To use an Energy Bridge to convert Blutricity, you will have to make a Blulectric Engine and connect it to a BC Consumer.
- EU to MJ = 40,000 EU converts to 16,454 MJ
- Steam to UE = 20,000 mB converts to 220 UE
- Charge to UE = 30,000 Charge converts to 330 UE
- Charge to EU = 25,000 Charge converts to 2,430 EU
- MJ to Charge = 5,000 MJ converts to 25,000 Charge
Note: Energy Bridge uses integer arithmetics. As consequence, delivering for example 8 charge/t does NOT produce any EU, and delivering 18 Charge/t produces still 1 EU/t.