ON THIS WIKI
|This article is a stub. You can help the wiki by expanding it.|
As of now the Digging Turtle is inferior to the Mining Turtle, as the Mining Turtle can mine soil but the Digging Turtle can not shovel rock. One minor exception is that snow can only drop snowballs when dug by a Digging Turtle (A Block Breaker, Glacial Precipitator, or Ice in a Compressor can be used instead for snowball harvesting). However, you only need 1 gem to construct a Digging Turtle, whereas you need 3 to construct a Mining Turtle.
- Each recipe is reversible, but not shapeless.
- Only the shovels listed can be used (i.e. an iron shovel does not work).
- The shovel must have no damage.
- Enchantments on the shovel will have no effect on the Digging Turtle's digging.
- The type of shovel used will be shown on the side of the turtle.
Crafty Digging Turtle
Wireless Digging Turtle